How Men Can Help
Sexual Violence affects us all in one way or another. As a society we all need to be aware and work towards a culture without sexual violence. Although we are a feminist and women’s based organization we both encourage and welcome the support of males in our community.
Men and boys can get involved in variety of ways:
- attend public education forums and fundraising events,
- speak up about violence against women – Don’t be a Silent Bystander.
- organize your own fundraiser
- donate the money to a local women’s organization.
- join an organization like the White Ribbon Campaign and
- above all else be a positive role model for the young men in your life.
White Ribbon Campaign
This organization is working to end violence against women.
A Men’s Project
A resource for men looking to be involved with social change.
Men 4 Change
The members of Men for Change are dedicated towards promoting positive masculinity and ending sexism and violence.
Draw the Line
Engaging Ontarians in a dialogue about sexual violence.