We are looking for hardworking and skilled volunteers to join our Fundraising Committee.
Responsibilities of the Fundraising Committee:
- Event organization, preparation and promotion;
- Identify potential prospects for major gifts, planned giving and other potential donations;
- Seek corporate sponsorship from those who have a corporate social responsibility goal that aligns with the Durham Rape Crisis Centre;
- Maintain a high level of customer services to suppliers, donors and corporate accounts;
- Maintain absolute confidentiality about all sensitive/confidential information received in the course of volunteering with the Durham Rape Crisis Centre;
- Act with integrity, and avoid any personal conflicts of interest or misuse of charity funds or assets;
- Avoid undertaking activities that might place the charity’s funds, assets or reputation at undue risk;
- Act in the best interest of the charity, beneficiaries and future beneficiaries at all times;
- Other activities as assigned.
Experience and Helpful Assets:
- Experience in fundraising
- Contacts with corporations and philanthropists;
- Knowledge of social media techniques;
- Experience in ticket sales;
- Experience in event organization and promotion;
- Commitment to be an effective member of our enthusiastic fundraising team.
If you would like any more information please contact Samantha at 905-444-9672 ext. 27 or email email@example.com