Public Education In Durham Region
The Durham Rape Crisis Centre believes strongly that communities need to be educated to understand the multifaceted impacts of sexual violence and gender-based violence on the individual, as well as society.
We provide a variety of workshops and training to the public, schools, and other community partners. In addition, we have partnerships and relationships with other agencies to develop educational and awareness campaigns.
All of the following workshops can be tailored to fit your educational needs and are age-sensitive:
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Assault and the Justice System
- Date Rape Drugs
- Dating Violence
- Sexual Harassment
- Information for Parents, Partners, and Friends
- Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Ritual Abuse
- Sexual Violence in Alternative Lifestyles (BDSM, S/M, etc.)
- Sexual Violence in the LGBTQ community
- Sexual Violence in Sex Trade
…and many more.
For more information about our public education services, please contact email@example.com.