Public Education In Durham Region
The Durham Rape Crisis Centre believes strongly that communities need to be educated to understand the impact of Sexual Violence against women and who identify as women.
We provide a variety of workshops and training to the public, schools and other community partners. We also have partnerships and relationships with other agencies to develop educational and awareness campaigns.
All of the following workshops can be tailored to fit your educational needs and are age sensitive:
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Assault and the Justice System
- Date Rape Drugs
- Dating Violence
- Sexual Harassment
- Self Harm
- Information for Parents, Partners and Friends
- Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Ritual Abuse
- Sexual Violence in Alternative Lifestyles ( BDSM, S/M, etc.)
- Sexual Violence in the LGBTQ community
- Sexual Violence in Sex Trade
…and many more.
For more information please call Lynn at (905) 444-9672 ext #23 or email firstname.lastname@example.org