Which hospital should I go to?

  • If you are a victim of sexual assault/violence, you can contact the Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Care Centre (DVSACC) at 905-576-8711 x 33286.
  • DVSACC is located at Lakeridge Health Oshawa at 1 Hospital Court, Oshawa, Ontario.
  • Not all hospitals have a Sexual Assault Care Centre. These centres are equipped with specially trained staff and evidence kits that are designed for sexual assaults. It is very important that you go to a Sexual Assault Care Centre.
  • The following hospitals in the  surrounding areas have Sexual Assault Care Centres: Scarborough Grace Hospital (Scarborough), Women’s College Hospital (Toronto) York Central Hospital (Richmond Hill).